To be a leading science centre that provides a sustainable platfom for STEMI edutainment through interactive and hands-on activities
Grow to be a worldclass facility that places focus on creating a scientific and technologically literate society through the use of superior services and interactive educational programmes.
Research, Innovation & Sustainability Manager
Practitioner: Outreach & Community
Education and programmes Coordinator
Philosophy & Mission
Success through continued involvement providing quality and relevant programmes and exhibitions
- Create an attractive science and technology centre with exhibits that are exciting to learners and the public.
- Create a top class education facillity that professional high ranked educational institutions are willing to use for their programmes.
- Position the centre towards the general public as the place that they want to go to for STEMI edutainment. Develop the curriculum that goes along with that.
- Market the centre effectively towards all stakeholders.
- Build a strong formal structure for stakeholder management.
What Our Attendees are Saying
Feedback Message A
Feedback Message B
Feedback Message C